LITTORIO Class Battleships (Littorio and VITTORIO VENETO)
LITTORIO was launched on 1937.08.22 at the Ansaldo Dockyard in Genova Sestri, ¬†On 1943.07.30 the name was changed in ITALIA ¬†and at the end of the 2nd WW the ship was assigned to the US Navy as a consequence of the treaty of peace, but she remained in La Sezia harbour until 1948 when she was finally hulked.
Fifteen original plates with: lines, side view, bird‚Äôs eye view, longitudinal section, decks, hull plan, main cross section at 1/50 scale, masts at 1/75 scale ¬†and masts details.
For ¬†weapons, boats and aircrafts see the detailed list at code 0232.
For the power plants see codes 0803 (LITTORIO) and 0850 (VITTORIO VENETO)
A Lines Plan at¬† 1/100 scale is also available on request as additional plate at code ¬†C/83.
For further details see also the volume ¬†Le Navi da Battaglia Classe ‚ÄúLITTORIO‚ÄĚ 1937-1948¬† from E.Bagnasco and A.De Toro ‚Äď Published by E.Albertelli (Italian language ‚Äď see www.tuttostoria.it) ¬†