1753 * ELCO 80-foot PT boat (1945 accomodation) – l.o.a. 24.4 m 1:20

American torpedo boat built by the Naval Division of Elco (Electric Boat Company) in Bayonne, New Jersey, the first with the optical PT-103 was launched on 05.16.1942.

In 1944 the torpedo tubes are replaced with a system to launch side, installing the radar, adds two rocket launchers on the bow, and a 40 mm cannon aft.

Even the engines were updated reaching power of 1500 hp each.

The drawings reproduced in setting up the 1945.

In three panels: side view and a plan, construction plan, details of the deckhouse and weapons, plus a table with some old photographs.